A beauty/lifestyle blog By Kate Emma

Tuesday, 5 April 2016

Bondi Sands Self Tanner



Bondi Sands


I feel so late to the party with this review as I know this has been waxed lyrical about since Superdrug has now started to sell it.
For a good 70 percent of the year I'm so pale I glow.  But for the other 30 percent I like to bronze like no one has bronzed before. I really am a all or nothing kinda girl, think nw15 to nc40.
So my first tan of the season is  Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam (I have dark) and it has impressed me straight away.



On the first application (after exfoliating like a mad women) I was as brown as if I had been holiday for the past year, there was no streaks or patches even though I am the absolute worst at applying tanner! This took no time or thought to apply and left my skin looking nicely bronzed.

Now it's always best to go though the safety self tanning routine list, as even though mine came out great, it was no doubt beginners luck. 

1- Exfoliate, especially dry elbows, knees and feet.

2- Put a little moisturiser onto these areas before you apply your tan.

3- Make sure that you rub your tanner in properly and wash your hands LOADS after application! Or fading that use a mitt, these cost a couple of pounds from Primark.

If you follow them rules then you should (SHOULD) be a glowing Goddess in a few hours time. I applied one layer then half a hour later I applied another, in for a penny in for a pound and all that and I started to see effects within a couple of hours.

I didn't really get much of that 'tan' smell from this, maybe a slight whiff but I quite enjoy the smell of tan (yes I am one of them, sorry). I also didnt experience any transfer onto my clothes or bedsheets which makes a nice change, although I did do the 'tan dance' just to speed up the drying process.
If you haven't tried this already and love to fake tan then I recommend this 100%.

What's your favorite tanner to sashay into the summer with?




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig